Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Truth About Negative Commands.

*Do you've an awesome product but nobody buys? *Do you know other folks that are selling the same products earning more then you? I will GUARANTEE if you would only take a couple of seconds to listen to what I say, you can turn your dismal sales around and become a hit. How am I able to say this? Because I have felt the disappointment putting in hours and masses of money into marketing that just didn't work. ( not to mention the unceasing scoffing from my associates who giggled at my online dreams. ) One thankful day I was saved by a foul man from Australia who truly knew his selling material.

********* as a consequence, when an individual reads or hears statements like the above, their subconscious really understands the command as the following.

Examples : - Miss this [fill in the blank].

- Forget to stop and buy milk [or pick up the dry cleaning -- fill in the blank]. - do you want to [fill in the blank]? If this is the case WAIT another minute. ( in this example, you could think it's O.K as the negative statement is followed by a positive request for action. But keep on reading, you will see how it can be improved. ) - Live With Depression [or fill in the blank] Whenever I have attempted to clarify this to those who use this kind of command in their advertising or their day to day language, they mostly say, " I am making an attempt to create a feeling of Pressure . Now is your chance to know the techniques that will turn turn your standard, poor-response adverts into killer profitable machines. Get some more information about get on demand tv shows

No comments:

Post a Comment